Wednesday, April 10, 2024

TamirMoore.com Blog Update - Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Caption: The official site poster of TamirMoore.com | Photo credit: Tamir Moore / Canva

Blog Update - Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - The Official Addition of the WNBA

Hi, everyone! Happy Wednesday! Hopefully, your week is off to a great start. I just wanted to write up this blog update today to inform you about a new and exciting addition to my sports website. Now, if you pay attention to the blog description near the top of my blog, I mentioned that I would be adding the WNBA to the list of sports that I cover, starting in 2024.

Now, the time has come to embrace being uncomfortable and tackle some new projects. So beginning with this season, 2024, I will be covering women's sports for the first time in the nearly decade long history of this website. I am so excited to share this news with everyone out there!

I will be covering the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) for the first time ever. As part of this new commitment, WNBA games that will be airing on ABC and ESPN will be tracked, with any announcing assignments and game updates. Plus, any and all postseason broadcasts will be documented as well. If you guys want any other networks (besides ABC and ESPN) to be covered here in this space, please let me know and I will see if I have the time to devote to these networks as well.

The WNBA is a league that features some exciting talent, like 2023 Kia WNBA Rookie of the Year and rising star in the broadcasting industry, Aliyah Boston and two-time Kia WNBA Most Valuable Player Candace Parker, who of course, covers the NBA for TNT during the WNBA offseason.

Ladies, you will be getting your shine 🌟 on TamirMoore.com now and moving forward! Women's basketball is exploding in popularity thanks to electrifying basketball players like JuJu WatkinsCaitlin Clark and Angel Reese. I hope to share just a small piece of the emerging women's basketball scene with you on TamirMoore.com

Again, as always, with the men's sports and now with the WNBA, please comment on my articles regarding any updates on the broadcasts and/or your own comments (as long as they follow my blog's rules, which can be found at the bottom of each of the articles).

Thanks, again! And let's have some fun in the sun hooping 🏀 this summer, ladies!

Look out for future blog updates here on TamirMoore.com. In the meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
Tamir Moore - owner, operator & administrator of TamirMoore.com

--- ### ---

No comments:

Post a Comment